Impressive portable panoramic court adapted for temporary installations without anchoring to the ground and especially designed for professional players, maintaining robustness, but emphasizing an unbeatable aesthetic finish and expanding the viewer’s vision. It is distributed in:
Panoramic walls built with 116 meters of hot galvanized tube 120 x 60 x 2 mm around the perimeter of the walls of glasses, both in the width and in the length sides, forming a double tube in the corners of the padel court to stiffen the structure, providing greater safety with a great aesthetic quality. Glasses are fixed perimetrically to the structural tube and the glasses are perfectly flush with the mesh, without edges.
- 18 frames built with 40x40x2mm tube with total measurements of 1 x 2 meters (installed over the panoramic wall), with 48x48x4mm thick electro-welded wire mesh. (The picture shows the WPT system with 14 frames)
- 12 metallic frames with 40x40x2 mm tube with total measurements of 3 x 2 meters (in the central 12 metres of each length of the court) with a 48x48x4 mm thick electro-welded wire mesh, reinforced internally with two extra 40x40x2 mm tubes to ensure the long-term stability of the wire mesh (4 frames are adapted to form 2 large open entrances).
- 8 pillars 80x80x2 mm thick and 3 meters high, with support plates measuring 26x16x1 cm thick. They are positioned every 2 metres to reinforce and brace the structure.
- 48 linear meters of 80x40x2mm tube for reinforcement of the structure
- 4 pillars 120x60x2 mm thick and 6 meters high, designed for lighting to be installed, with special anchor plates, bolted to the structure to prevent shadows. With a crossbrace to support the floodlights.